Friday, September 30, 2016

1 Month!

             On the first day of High School of Roslyn High School I felt that everything was going to be different. I thought the year would go by so slowly, but we're already a month into school. The High School has been a major change in my life. So far the best part of High School is the new sense of freedom. In the Middle School, they never allowed us to bring our phones let alone our bags to class. I think that the High School is better by far. The teachers are very laid back and they don't make me want to jump out of skin from fear. I think the workload is less too. The worst part of High School is that now everything counts toward college. All of the grade I get count even more. To me, grades have always mattered, but now they matter even more. Yeah, it's more stressful, but it's still fun. My schedule is also very hectic, I have to go from one side of the school to the other and up and down, but that's okay I still manage to get to class on time. Based on what I have experienced so far, I'm looking forward to next four months of my freshman year at Roslyn High School.

No comments:

Post a Comment